Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Another day with great weather, I am grateful for this beautiful day and the singing birds...
I am a bit disappointed that my dogs and cats do not want to sleep until daylight, they want me up and about long before the sun comes up; I don't like it!  I have to figure out a way to get them to let me stay in bed until daylight.  
I spent yesterday afternoon @ Hawkins Wellness, learning some more from everyone including Charlie and Dr. Bernadine and this morning I am listening to info from Dr. Buttar and downloading some of his mp3s. I really do like his presentations and agree with most of his 'stuff'. I will catch up today on all the webinars, etc. that I have missed this week and do some extra exercise so I can watch my baseball and football games....

No comments:

Post a Comment