Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Electronics are again driving me crazy, gmail account; access is imposible even though I have gone through the reset procedure many times, so have so much trouble getting into the blogspot.  I am back to an old dashboard for blogspot so I will try using it.  Facebook is confusing me and the only thing I can always do is my hotmail; it has been the same for more than 20 years. 
It is really raining today, I am really wet from trying to get animals fed and trying to get my dogs to do their business out doors; everyone is allergic to wet !!
I am so grateful that my sister, Frankie, is doing well following her medical procedures and am grateful that I have my wellness and do not have to consider such procedures.  I have been invited to a program at Studio 7 art studio tonight and I will get a bit of socialization and 'learning'.  I am reading my new material from Dr. Blaylock on my Kindle and am learning a great deal, also following some websites that he recommended.  So much to learn and so little time.  So many mp3s, podcasts and webinars; it is difficult to retain all the info in my old brain.  Gotta start giving the dogs their massages......

No comments:

Post a Comment