Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 23, 2011

I don't know how I can waste so much time trying to link different services together and still not be successful.  Trying to get my blog, my facebook and my windows live all linked together so I don't have to open each up separately. 
Had a very good day yesterday but hated the fog last night when I was trying to return home.  Went to Hawkins wellness to meet Penny and another lady then off to Studio 7 to a writing class. I met lots of new people and had fun.
Today I must catch up at home, do some yard work, hang out wash and finish the job of sorting winter clothes.  Dogs are in need of more love and we are enjoying the cooler weather outdoors.  I am still barefoot but my toes were a bit cool this morning.  Ready for dog massages........

No comments:

Post a Comment