Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Back to routine

I have written this twice because the websites are having problems today. I am glad to be back to routine and enjoyed sleeping in my own bed, even it was full of dogs. It is raining so no one really wanted to go out today. When I said. "lets go pottie" Harry and Chloe said, "NO WAY" so it is extra puppy pads in the utility room today. Sophie and Stormy are fed under the out door dining table when it is raining but today they both wanted to stay under the car because they did not want to get their little cat paws wet. When it is not raining, they eat on the table in fake crystal and are treated like royalty. Ruby stays on her perch in the utility room until she decides that it is more fun outdoors, and joins the other two cats. The two couchs I got from Penny when she moved, has loads of cushions so everyone has their "cushy spot" today and is napping while listening to clasical music. I have loads of work to do since I was away a few days and Griffs parents are supposed to return today so when he leaves I will just have my dogs and Big Mac, the foster pug, his home was not ready for him so he did not leave when Skip left.

No comments:

Post a Comment