Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Yesterday ended up not to be very good. Watched my St. L Cardinals pitch terrible and get beat, then went out with the dogs. When I got outside I saw my horse and goat in the yard, I had put them in the barnlot earlier because I thought it was going to rain. They had opened the gate and then my dogs went out into the barn lot and someone had killed my little hen. I had 2 little red hens and my rooster and one was dead, probably a toy for a border collie or a doxie. I did not see who did it so could not punish. So again I have just one hen and a rooster. I am not getting any more! I just can't have good luck with chickens. The horse, goat and mini mule like to be in the yard because they think they need the same love as the dogs. I have reinforced the gate latch but they are pretty smart. I guess it might be easier to just put a shed for them in the back yard so they will not get wet if it rains, and let them be dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment