Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 12, 2009

TV watching

I had to have a good laugh (you know that laughter is the best medicine) so watched wipeout on tv. I am a person that holds the remote in my hand and switches during commercials and luls in the programs. I was also watching Alaska Adventures and at one time thought the ice was melting awfully fast. I think you do have to have a good laugh now and then. All my health care plans recommends daily laughter. Sometimes just every day activities causes the most laughter. Another daily medication I order is petting the animals. I really believe that people who love animals live longer and happier lives. No wonder I am so healthy, I get to tough many animals every day, even the mini mule has to have his hug daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment