Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mouse in the house

I live in a little farm house that is not without problems so a couple of mice invaded my house. My doxies are mousers, they have spent the past 2 days searching down and killing the mice. I did move the frig away from the wall so they could chase him out and moved the broiler in the oven so they could get under the stove. They were so busy that Meg never did come to bed last night. The mice seem to be gone, one I saw Ludwick catch and he left it for daisy to pick up and carry outside. They were all quiet a team and kept so busy especially Domino, Daisy, Ludwick, Meg and Sonny. I may have to import a family of mice just to keep them entertained. Just don't think I want to go that far. Chloe, Harry and Neville kept busy just checking on the progress now and then. If you get a "mouse in the house', just call my MOUSE BUSTERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment