Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 31, 2009

Research


This morning when I was out in the back yard with the dogs by 5:30 the horse and mini mule was begging for apples, don't know how we will survive if the old tree does not produce. The goat was wanting me to pull down some limbs so he could eat the leaves, for some reason he loves the peach tree leaves and the redbud leaves. I haven't tried them but they must have great taste, I must do some research, I must tell Martha Stewart and she can do a new recipe. Received my H2O2, I am going to try some old fashioned remedies with it, I have been researching for the past several weeks. When I was in Nurses' training many, many years ago, I had a physician tell me that the only reason he cleaned wounds with peroxide was because there was visual effect for the patient and the family. From what I am reading, he did not know the full action of H2O2. Most physicians do not have the time or the inclination to do some old fashioned research and also use the computer for some "new" fashioned research. I do like research! I can spend hours just ordering my vitamins/minerals/herbs, I read all about them, then read reviews and look at several sources before I order.

No comments:

Post a Comment