Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I just figured it out, that I need a big drain in the middle of each room so I can just hose the place down each morning. I am amazed at how much dirt I have each day with these 14 dogs and me of course. It would make life simpler if I did not have to sweep and mop all the time. In fact, I live in a very dirty house most of the time and the animals don't mind at all. In my old age, I figured out a long time ago that there will be clean houses when I am gone from this life. I always dreamed of a time when I could afford someone to keep my house clean. A goal I will never acheive. I would put the drains in but it might affect the resale value of the house!
My chores today include going to the feed store for horse and chicken food, taking my cardboard and papers to the recycle place, bathing several dogs, and doing the everyday chores of washing and cleaning. It is 7:30 am and I have fed everyone, had my coffee with them under the apple tree, worked on training another dog, Ludwick, to go with me without a leash, (that will be number 6, able to be out without a leash), washed a load of towels, etc. and turned on the clasical music for everyone to settle down for a morning rest. As Martha Stewart would say, "it's a good thing".

No comments:

Post a Comment