Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 11, 2009

I need to talk about the supplements, here is a list of some I think are necessary:
  • A multi vitamin/mineral prep, I think liquid is better. if you take a tablet, put it in a cup of water and see if it melts in about 2 hours, if it does not then you are not getting full benefit.
  • CoEnzymeQ10, it is very important after you reach 40 years old and I think even younger, to rebuild your cells
  • An antioxidant: Acai, Noni, Gogi, Mangosteen, Resvertrol etc. or a combination of them
  • Omega 3 oils, cod liver oil, Krill oil etc. a must take for everyone!
  • I like Royal Jelly as a supplement and oil of wild oregano, to keep down allergies and infections.
  • If you have infections or high blood pressure it is very important to take Olive Leaf extract.

I take others but not everyone is willing to do the research to find out what they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment