Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Not well

I am so aware of everyones wellness but now that i am not getting enough sleep and not enough socialization I need to in tune with my own wellness. I am using the computer, facebook, twitter and the blog but feel the need to be away from the house and see real people. I have developed a bit of "slugishness" and need to change. I don't see the chance to be away for another week or so and must adapt. Had a call from an old friend yesterday and I think she was hinting that she needed my help so I may hire someone the stay with my animals and go help her out in a couple of weeks. She has been under treatment for cancer and of course with all the traditional treatments she developed other problems and does not question the medical community. A couple of weeks ago she fell and fractured her hip so is kinda needing help. Her daughter is there with her now but needs to go back home in the D.C. area. Her husband has dementia and does not know anything so it is a real burden for every one. I am amazed that in todays information world people are still going along with the traditional medical world and not asking questions and making requests.

No comments:

Post a Comment