Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 27, 2009

my world

This a.m. as I read Martha Stewart's twitter, I am glad she lives in the earlier time zone because it gives me a lift. Today it's about how her farm looks in the morning. I would love to be there where there is help with everything. She can just observe her animals and plants, I actually have to do the down and dirty work. I am "harvesting" tomatoes and my neighbor is bringing me squash and cucumbers so I am eating the fresh home grown vegetables, hope I can be one of my family to buy me some fresh peaches or blueberries today. I have other peoples dogs added to my clan all week so will not be able to leave home for anything. That means, if it can't be ordered on the computer or someone is good and brings it to me, I am out of luck. But I will say, "it's a good thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment