Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 1, 2009

No dependable people


Went for a walk around my property, there was not enough rain this week even to keep the dust down. It rained everywhere but here. I did not get enough to even fill the bird bath. It is raining in the river valley but just cloudy here. If I had a truck or a family member to help it would not be such a big problem to purchase hay, but everything becomes a problem when you are elderly and try to have animals around, I am beginning to feel sorry for myself. I should have enough income to hire someone but when I did, they did not show up to work, reminds me of my days in the work world when I had to work so hard because so many employees do not show up for work. People are so un-dependable. I have to mow my own yard this week because the guy I hired to work on the week ends has not been here in three weeks. Another kid I hired to come and help me trim all my dogs' nails, promised a month ago, and has not shown up. I am getting disgusted. If you can't do it for yourself, it will not get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment