Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The daily chores

Had my coffee under the apple tree, 3 times, first cup I left on the picnic table while I fed the horse some apples, Sonny drank it, 2nd cup I was holding in my hand drinking and Chloe came up and sneezed in it so back for the 3rd cup. Bath time for 5 dogs yesterday and have to do some more today. This morning I did trim and shave on the Yorkie, Harry and Pom, 'Lil Bear. Harry hates it and fights me all the way, as my dad would say,"he would not be happy if you hung him with a new rope" but 'Lil bear would tolerate anything as long as I hold him in my lap.
Daisy one of the little toy doxies, stayed hidden all day yesterday unless we were outdoors, she hates baths and knows when I start that she might be next.
I did some writing on the website: www.selfgrowth.com and also watched some of the videos, I also worked some on my website: www.memaswellness.homestead.com

No comments:

Post a Comment