Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 24, 2009

Just great today under the old apple tree and watching all my animals. My big sin is having real half and half in my coffee every morning, a comfort food from my childhood when I skimmed the heaviest cream from the milk can for my cereal, no half and half this morning so I feel deprived. Guess there has to be a trip to the grocery store. Out of printers ink that is really bad too. The only bread I eat is the oatnut bread and I have depleted that too, feel almost as if I am near starvation.
I have been to the local post office twice in the past week to mail some books to my friend, Dorothy, the post mistress takes her lunch hour for 2 hours and I have hit her lunch both days. Listened to more audio on www.ihealth.com yesterday and am learning new things every day. Also have applied to be an "expert" on www.selfgrowth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment