Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My spoiled pets


Got new order of pet food yesterday and Sophia was so happy because she has a new box. She is so happy when she has a new box to lazy around in, it had rained on the old one and I had to take it to be recycled. Yesterday she just couldn't hardly wait for me to empty the food out before she crawled in. The other 2 cats do not want boxes, just treats.

Before daybreak the livestock (Jesse, the pygmy goat, JR the mini mule and Janet my haflinger mare) were all standing under the apple tree waiting for some apples to chew on, all the low ones are gone so I have to knock some out of the top of the tree.

My animals are so spoiled, I wish someone would spoil me. It was fun watching Daisy teach her sister how to catch frogs, they are toy doxies and so much fun to watch. Yesterday was the first day in a long time that we did not have guest dogs, just the 14 dogs and 3 cats, so much quieter.

No comments:

Post a Comment