Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Learn, Learn, Learn

When I got Jesse the pygmy goat, I immediately wanted to learn about his care, I went on line and purchased 9 hours of audio on his care. It only cost $10 and I have had a healthy goat while others around me have had numerous health issues with their goats. If you take on the responsibility of an animal, you must learn how to care for it and follow up.
The same thing happens when you take on the responsibility of caring for a child, an older adult, etc. The information highway is there to be traveled and we should travel it. I have always had a hunger for knowledge and each thing I have done in life has required me to study and learn. One reason I watch Book TV a lot on Saturday is to learn and of course I watch, the green channel and HGTV to learn. I hope 20 years from now when I am 95 that I will still be learning.

1 comment:

  1. I watch Book TV, too. Especially when the book is a history book, or when there is a historical forum of some sort.

    ReplyDelete