Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 23, 2009

A wonderful day yesterday, weather wise, and my granddaughter came for a short visit. My Chinese med vet came to vs. my 14 dogs and I mowed most of my yard. That is a full day for this 75 year old lady. I did spend the evening watching the baseball games on tv. Texas Rangers @ 6 pm then my cardinals @ 9 pm. Be glad when the cardinals come back to the real world, central time, and play, my day will be shorter and I can get more sleep. While watching the Rangers I listened to a lecture by the dream lady and pondered over the fact that my dreams have changed over the years but I still have dreams. Have hooked up with a website I used many years ago and think it might help me with my dreams. Many years ago I got a lot of info from a website www.selfgrowth.com and lost touch, as computers go down you loose touch with certain people and places then you can eventually hook back up. I started getting info from it yesterday and plan to do a lot with it. There is mounds of info on the website and I think everyone could glean something from it. So look it up. www.selfgrowth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment