Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Down Memory Lane

This morning out in the back yard, one of my little toy doxies, Daisy, was trying to eat a big frog. She caught it so was trying to eat it. It reminded me of days gone bye when I was doing seminars and training and used Brian Tracy's book and tapes, "Eat that frog" Daisy takes things in their literal meaning. At my age I have had to "Eat that Frog" lots of times. Somewhere in my library I still have the tapes but do I still have tape players, I think not. Everything changes so fast, I wonder when my CD and DVD will be extinct?
Had my coffee out under the apple tree this morning and have been wondering when I could get away from 15 dogs and listen to my new demo on relaxation. Have got to start using some of my info to sleep longer. The first thing is to teach some of the dogs to sleep somewhere other than my bed. At age 75 you would think I could sleep alone, it would be nice. I will write a paper on sleep and see if I can follow my own instructions!

No comments:

Post a Comment