Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Just had my meditation under the old apple tree, and my 15 minutes in the wonderful sunshine.
Used the time in the sunshine to repot some plants and put together the plans for my fish pond.
Answered questions on the internet concerning giving flu vaccine to children and I said, NO, NO, and NO again. I would like for some research to be done on how chronic diseases have increased since we started all these vaccines. Do you know how many doses of vaccine (toxins) are given to a child even before he is school age? Please have everyone in your family start:
  • washing hands and keep them away from the face
  • keep hair out of the face, I think hair spreads germs rapidly-all those draining noses and long hair is great for the germs
  • take their multiple vitamin/mineral daily
  • take extra vitamin D and get sunshine everyday
  • eat a well balanced diet and eliminate refined sugars
  • eat food with lots of garlic and onions
  • take fish or krill oil in maximum doses
  • drink lots of non sugared drinks and purified water

Follow these steps and you will be healthy all year.

I will keep preaching but no one listens.

No comments:

Post a Comment