Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 10, 2009

Too much TV

I think I have been watching too much tv, but I did see some great things this week. On public tv, I heard presentation by Dr. Amen and of course right away I went to his website to order a book and to read his blog. It is a great website www.amenclinics.com/blog.
I enjoyed the green channel but happened to turn the tv on and 60 minutes was presenting the work that is being done using the computer in helping people with no motor function so they can use their brain by integrating with the computer. I am so glad I saw that segment of the program and glad to see that we are doing something with these great computers and helping people who have their brains trapped in a body that does not function. you might go into the computer and watch that segment of 60 minutes. I think I am going to re watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment