Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Thirst for Knowledge

I have been on a learning binge and have been listening to many taped interviews with Nutrition people and Neurologist. It just seems that I learn about someone with new knowledge every day. This morning I have been listening to David Wolfe about some superfoods, he has some great ideas and he helped me refresh some knowledge I had in my brain but he helped pull it up to my present mind, my desktop. Most of these experts go a little overboard but you have to take what they say and do your own research. I love Dr. Mercola but some things he just goes overboard on I have to research on my on but I really do like his info.
I was so happy when they published my article on pet care at www.howtodothings.com/user/freddiemema

No comments:

Post a Comment