Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Don't get shot!

How lucky can you get, a delay in production of flu vaccine, I can not believe that there are so many gullible people that will let themselves and their children be poisoned by that vaccine. Many old people will probably die from the vaccine but we will not know about those cases. There ought to be some public records somewhere to let us know what happens to the people who get the vaccine.
Well I will just sit here under my old apple tree with my animals and watch as the world gets their shots. Haven't had a flu shot for the past 20 years and have not even had a sniffle. Must keep my immune system in great shape and wash my hands often.
I know all my preaching falls on deaf ears but I keep spouting off to any one who is still breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment