Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 22, 2009


Can't sit under to apple tree or watch the sun come up this morning because there is liquid sun today. Storms last night kept the dogs close to me as I watched the cardinals and the rangers play last night on tv.

Janet, the horse wanted into the back yard early this morning because she knew the storm probably knocked some apples out of the tree and she wanted that little treat.

Spoke with both my sisters via phone yesterday and my friend Dorothy in Booneville, have to be sure everyone is staying well and getting their 30 minutes of sunshine, that is the hardest thing to get people to do and the very cheapest. Everyone need to read all the latest research on what that sunshine can do for your wellness. Also need to read how to start a wellness program in my published articles on http://www.blogger.com/www.howtodothings.com/health-fitness/how-to-create-a-wellness-program

No comments:

Post a Comment