Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dog training


Raining again today, I would love to see a little sun. I read where they have trained dogs to sniff out illegal cell phones in prisons, I can't even teach my dogs to go outside to do their business when it is raining. I have to stand out there so they will go out just for the few minutes it takes to get their business done. It takes me weeks to teach simple things like following instructions when off leash, guess I need to put more effort into training my little ones.

Dixie comes back today for a few days, she is one of those dogs I compare to a 6 foot 2 year old and even though she is sweet, she is so much trouble. Gotta get someone to stay with these dogs long enough for me to go get food for the livestock, just enough here to last through Friday. In the picture, Dixie and her very old sister, Dixie is on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment