Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

An interruption in my story for a little info

People have been requesting info on cancer treatments that I would use. First I would never use radiation or chemo. Chemo is just plain poison, since a cancer is a fungus at times and can change itself from virus to fungus, it must me treated as such.
First of all I lead an anti-illness lifestyle as much as possible. The hardest thing for me to do is eliminate sugar from my diet. I will relate to my anti cancer lifestyle at a later date.
Dr. Garcia is an MD who uses holistic methods to treat cancer. I would steer anyone to go to his clinic in Clearwater, Florida if at all possible or find a local physician that will work with you and use his methods of treatment. If you do not think his treatment is right for you, take what you can from it and find another holistic person to work with you on treating your cancer holistically.
You can virtually visit his clinic @ www.utopiaawaits.com

No comments:

Post a Comment