Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Preaching for wellness

Spent some time doing research yesterday because it was too rainy to do anything out doors.
I now have Dr. Weil on my facebook and this morning when I opened up the little video he sent about his new True Food place in Phoenix, I was shocked that the little video started with an ad from a fast food place. I wonder if the people who do these little videos ever watch them, maybe they are just too stupid to see the contrast.
My sister continues to take her little "purple pill" she has taken for many years for her GERD and I am trying to get her off them, I suggested she gradually taper off using DGL in place of it. Those drugs were just for temporary relief and not to be used long term. In the mean time she is overdosing on Calcium because her Orthopedic physician sees her thin bones and just keeps adding more calcium. She told him I was making her take D, boron and mag. and making her get 30 min of sun a day and he thought that was great but he cannot see that without the hcl in her stomach she cannot process any of that good stuff. While they are treating her bones, she will probably die from heart disease.
I know that there is a thin line I must tread but that thin line I was treading allowed the medical world to kill my other sister's liver and she died, I preached but just did not do it strong enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment