Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 14, 2009

websites/twitter

I was just looking at the "people" I follow on twitter, most are energy, green planet and health.
I just added another because I chose to ask questions about the electric car, it is a battery company. I do have one motivational person and Martha Stewart on my list of "following" and I enjoy all the tweets every day. There is some overlap but most are very varied and interesting. I was so disappointed with cox cable because they are not showing the Martha Stewart Show this year, that is if they are, I can't find it. If it were my choice instead of Lonna's, I would have direct tv instead of cable anyway. I was much happier with direct when I had them in the past.
Of course I have sent cable an e-mail concerning my "disappointment" in not seeing Martha Stewart on my tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment