Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 10, 2009

My friend, Griff

I have Griff again, he will be here a couple of weeks while his family is on vacation, again. Griff is a huge dog about the size of Jesse my goat, but he is afraid of everything and cries when I am out of his sight. Even though it is irritating, I have to feel sorry for someone who is so nervous. I can't imagine being afraid all the time. He is a griffon breed, one of the rare breeds that people travel all over the country to pay big money for and all the money in the world can't make him comfortable. He loves to be out in the yard but wants me with him. He lives in a house with white carpets and everything in its own place, here we have a tile floor with cushions all over the floor and quilts for my doxies to crawl into. His parents are master gardeners and I have a very unkept yard, the contrasts are endless. We love him anyway and I know that I don't leave the house until his parents come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment