Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

daily living

Another rainy day, can't stay out under the apple tree so must do without my vitamin D today. I have to stay near the bathroom today because I started my gallbladder/liver cleanse yesterday. Will spend time on the computer and with the animals today and might just think about doing some more housework, which I hate. If I had money the first thing I would invest in would be a housekeeper. I had a housekeeper a few times in my life and really enjoyed the fact that I came home from work to a clean house. When I do counselling with people that work outside the home I always advise them to make a goal to hire a housekeeper, even if it for one day every other week. It takes stress from many lives in the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment