Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Interesting Free Seminar

I am always trying to broaden my knowledge, several years ago I got all the info and worked on learning "tapping" or EFT, recently it was brought back to my attention. Dr. Mercola was offering on his website audio of all the workshops in their world wide seminars, I signed up because I wanted more knowledge and because it was free. I have really been working on it the past 3 days and spending 2 hours a day listening and practicing.
I also signed up for a free seminar on solar energy, I think Lonna will have to attend in my place but I want the info, because I want to learn more about solar energy and because it is free.
In this day you cannot afford not to get everything free that you can. My little social security check does not go far so I need everything free. I can just about pay for all the animal food, because I get the very best, and all the supplements I buy for myself and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment