Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 28, 2009

Sugar, Sugar, Sugar

I have a problem, I am trying to completely remove sugar from my nutrition program, it is hard!
Everything I start to eat seems to have some sugar, guess I am going to have to go raw and even then some things such as my fruits have sugar. I have my egg but can't use my bread, it is a very healthy Oatnut bread but has some sugar. I have cereal but all have sugar, I have to eat the egg without toast and eat some fruit but the fruit has natural sugar, I will have to just say, "No white sugar" to enable me to eat my fruit.
There are about 30 negatives to eating sugar, that I can think of, and I am certain that there are things I have not thought of. I consider all the artificial sugar as poison and really have not learned to appreciate the taste of stevia, however, I do use it and I have honey that I use.
I am going to have my handful of almonds and think upon what else I need to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment