Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 18, 2009

Sweetpea the Toy Doxie

I thought I would have a picture of Sweet Pea by today but it just did not happen. Sweetpea is a toy, dapper colored doxie, she weighs about 4# and was given up because she hates men, since there are no men here, I took her in to join the other 14. She is really the cutest thing but she has been here about 18 hours and she is still adjusting. It is not easy because not only my 14 little ones are here but I have the 2 large dogs who are having sleep overs at memas. She has done her business, eaten and walked out in the front yard on leash, back yard and the barnlot.
She slept under the covers as most doxies do and slept by my side, 4 other doxies, one pom and one pug also sleep under so there are lots of lumps in my bed.
We had fun this morning in the front yard as Ludwick, who is still in training is at the point where he drags his leash just to remind him that I am boss, got caught by the cats as they had a tug-of-war with him and his leash, they thought he was dragging it just for their enjoyment.
Harry, Neville, 'Lil bear and Meg are all fully trained so do not need leashes in the front your. Chloe and Sunny would not need a leash either but both would rather watch out the window. It is a relief when they are trained because there is less worry about loosing one. One day they will all be trained.

No comments:

Post a Comment