Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 11, 2009

It's a Beautiful Morning


It is a beautiful morning, up early because of the dogs. After giving everyone their meatballs and filling the food and water bowls, made my coffee to go out and feed the livestock and cats. Fed the cats, indoor and outdoor, fed the livestock and back to get my cup of coffee to sit out under the apple tree. Chloe jumped up in my lap, I can't understand how this little black "walrus" can jump into my lap no matter how high, she immediately sneezed in my coffee. Now gotta go into the house and get a fresh cup of coffee. I got into the house, with all the dogs following me and immediately heard cat scratching on the door, Stormy had eaten all the good cat food and Sophie wanted some fresh food, of course I got her some. Came back into the living room and Harry was up and he and his 4 little trained pals wanted to take a special romp in the front yard, of course we did. Started to grab my coffee and my fresh cup was cold by now. Another full cup and the horse, Janet was talking and JR the mini mule was braying, they wanted in the back yard to get some apples off the tree, of course I let them in. Now I am going to sit in the sun which was not even up when I started this. I have my coffee, my laptop and I am sitting in the sun, with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment