Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Free stuff, sunshine and animal love


Wonderful sunshine and my face got a little red yesterday because I loved it a little too much, but it is free and I am really into free stuff. I am also getting free love from a group of great little animals. I get a little more than I really need, just as I did the sun yesterday but I am ready for more today.

Trying to figure out how to work on the computer, write and use my pilates bench at the same time, the one that gets left out often is the pilates bench. I can tell from the way my body looks and acts that the time on the pilates bench has to increase. Not getting enough laughter either so have to find some funny things to do. Could watch one of my favorite old movies: North Avenue Irregulars, I only have it on an old tape so need to get it on dvd. If you have not seen that old movie, take it from me you will laugh your heart out. There is another one where James Garner is an ex-president, can't remember the name but, I also laughed a lot in it. I need to put together a bunch of those old funny movies just to keep on hand for an emergency, when I need laughter in my life for my wellness.

No comments:

Post a Comment