Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Need to be younger


As I read on twitter about what is going on in the world and hear book reviews on book tv, I want to be younger, I want to build that electric car, write that book, start that business, so much to do and so little time.

Can't change facts so I had my coffee under the apple tree, fed all my animals, and did my walk.

Will be content today just to let the world go by and start something on Monday.

Chloe is such a little stinker, (in this picture she looks like a little walrus ) when I was shaking the apples off the tree for the livestock, she grabbed and apple to protect it from the animals and of course growled every time they got near it. She does not like apples, just likes to be in control. Addy will go home today for sure and the two Campbell kids will be taken home after Lonna get out of church. Then it will just be the 14 dogs, 3 cats, and the three barn animals. I can at least run to the dollar store, the post office, or the bank without feeling I am neglecting someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment