Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 20, 2009

I think Trevor will pick up Sweet pea today and see if she will adjust to them. She has become a real little personality when it is just me and the animals, but when any other humans show up she becomes very shy and starts shaking. I went to feed the livestock this morning and left her in the house, when I came back into the yard she met me because she came out the doggy door, which she had not done before. I think they had better take her today, she's becoming too attached. Doxies seem to be quicker to attach than other dogs and they seem to pick one person in the family to bond with. Dixie went home yesterday and that made it easier for her to get around in the house without being stepped on, no one has had time to get a picture of her. Guess I had better get a digital camera of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment