Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Continuing Education

I just spent the past hour listening to a lecture by Dr. Hyla Cass and really renewed much info that I had forgotten. I have her book so had to pull it off one of my many book shelves and I also downloaded some new info from the computer, that she wrote. Every time you hear something, you learn something new, so I have to read and listen a lot. Dr. Cass is all about hormone balance and being the best you can be. I have got to invest in a kindle so I will have room for all my reading materials.
I put together a cleanse package for someone this am. I love it when I see someone who is taking care of their body, to assist them to achieve ultimate wellness. The colon/liver/gallbladder cleanse is the best way to begin a wellness program.
Am hoping that the sun will start to shine so my little 4 legged kids and I can go get some sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment