Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 21, 2009


Had to sit in the "kitchen courtyard" this morning to watch a beautiful sunrise. Will be able to get my vitamin D today but more storms tonight.

Stormy one of the outdoor cats decided to come into the kitchen during the night, a surprise for the dogs, she was happy to look down from the shelves and meow to tease them. Griff one of the dogs who is having "sleep overs at memas" was really shocked because he is not used to cats.

I think Sweet Pea went to her 'forever' home yesterday, if she does not adjust right away they will bring her back to me. Some people pay big prices for these pure bred dogs and I just give them away as long as it is a good home for them.

I will get Addy today, a Bernese Mtn. dog, she will be here 5 days while her family is in Florida. She is a great dog and seems to enjoy it here, there are no other dogs in her home so she likes the interaction with the others here.

If you are planning a wellness program, look at my website; www.memaswellness.homestead.com

No comments:

Post a Comment