Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 26, 2011

The big question this morning is: when is it too muddy to wear shoes or too muddy to go barefoot? Such a huge dilemma, I decided to go barefoot because it is easier to wash my feet than to wash my shoes.  Since the dogs do not have a choice and also do not wash their feet, I have hundreds of puppy tracts on my floor even with rugs and towel all over the floors.  If you know me, you know how much I hate plastic, well I like it even less when it is in small pieces all over the house but of course, it is mixed with shredded paper and cardboard in the pattern that Gomer creates.  A very creative and busy puppy and the patterns he makes with his huge paws along with Dixie's; I could copy it and hang it in a room @ Crystal Bridges.  The last time I had less sleep was when I had 4 children under 6 years old, several years ago.  All are full of food and resting now all so innocent of all crimes....

No comments:

Post a Comment