Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I am listening to a webinar, of course, and getting ready for my writing class @ Studio 7, this afternoon.  As I was listening to my brain entrainment music, I wonder if artist could enhance their creative juices if they listened to the music for creative brain as they are doing their art.  There is so much to learn about this branch of the energy healing modality. 
I am continuing to do my cleanse and am already feeling lighter on my feet and bright in my brain.   I started back on my Zeolites yesterday to do a more in dept cleanse.  I have been listening to Dr. Pearson from the new medicine foundation and really enjoying the info he is giving me.  Wish I could send some of my friends to Florida to see him.
Gotta finish getting dressed to go for my class....

No comments:

Post a Comment