Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Cool and frosty this morning, went out barefoot but put on shoes to do my outdoor chores; very frosty! I do love the sun, now that it has arrived this morning and the frost on the bushes looks mighty pretty. I spent some time yesterday at Hawkins Wellness and saw some old friends. Two days in a row the dogs have broken into the kitchen and emptied the trash, today I must work on that  little kitchen gate and make it theif proof.  I think it is a planned thing; as soon as I leave the house the project "make mema regret that she left the house", begins.  I have not figured out the leader, I think when I leave again I will put finger paints on the trash bag and check feet and snouts as soon as I return.  It may be a game for them but it is work for me.
I was challanged by @Urban magazine to write a story, using only 100 words.  It was a challange but I sent it in this morning.  I am really happy that my friend in Ozark introduced me to that little magazine, I am enjoying it.  I had to write a little story and then start taking away words until the words equaled 100.
Today I am writing an article for another magazine and even if I don't make money with this writing, I am having fun doing it and fun is everything in my life.  Gave time for wellness coaching yesterday to 3 people and was happy I could do it. While I am on the computer I am listening to brain entrainment music for creativity, healing and wealth, just hoping it works!
As I am thinking about the end of the year, I am reminded of the things from my bucket list that have happened and I have to be pleased that positive things are happening for me, I am grateful for the opportunity to work on that "bucket list" every day. I hope everyone has a bucket list, it is much more important than goals at this time in my life.
Making some phone calls today to check on people  that I have not talked to in a while, is on my "most" important list.   Must get started.....

No comments:

Post a Comment