Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Taking time today to do all the upgrades on my computer, also scanning with Microsoft Security Essentials to be certain that I have no bugs, worms or whatever; none found.  I am also listening to sample lessons of the Chinese Medicine/Herbalogist course, I find them really interesting. Must not waste my time; learn all the time.  I really love to learn.
Went outdoors for exercise for me and the dogs, really a cool wind but the sun is great. I did have to come back into the house for a jacket to hang out the clothes and run with the dogs.
Made the trip to the mailbox at the end of the drive; no six figure checks, no interesting mail, just some wasted trees (catalogs that I do not ever order from), don't know why I get all these catalogs because I order on the internet and never use a catalog.
My little Chloe (black pug) is really great but she will fight any dog who tries to get her sweet potato peel, she loves all veggies too.  I had a sweet potato today so she is very happy.
  rfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffio

No comments:

Post a Comment