Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 10, 2011

What a morning!  Lonna took off work or at least is working from the computer today so that we could go to Crystal Bridges Art Museum today.  I want to say that it is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been.  Of course, I met lots of beautiful people there and found out lots of neat info about them.  The security people in each room were so great; about half with a background in security and the other half with a background in art.  One of the people had taught art all over OK, another girl was acting in NYC before she moved here.  Many beautiful volunteers also.  The art was great too and the building is the most beautiful place I have every seen.  Everyone needs to spend several hours there so go online and get tickets and take off work; take children with you because there is a children's area too.  And a great restaurant!  The people who made my latte were really great too.....I could ramble on and on and on..

No comments:

Post a Comment