Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Very cold today, spent 2 hours passing out small children's gifts to the people who were standing in the food line at the church food pantry.  Saw lots of people who had children and grandchildren to feed, they seemed pleased that I had some small free gifts for them.  Also had some angel pins for the adults and older children.  I had lots of layers of clothing and was a bit cold anyway.  My fingers and toes had to take a while to warm up when I got home.  The balls and dolls were a hit but the little gift that made the eyes light up were little journals and highlighters. I also gave away a couple of my books.
I had to feed the livestock using a flashlight this morning because I had to leave so early, all my four legged friends were glad I made it back home. All the doxies are cuddled up near the little electric fireplaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment