Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 1, 2009

My interesting day

Have so much on my little mind and I don't know what to write about. Before 7 this morning I had fed everyone and pottied everyone and just could not stand it any longer, I had to bathe 3 dogs and need to do more. They have been rolling out in the dirt and Chloe was absolutely fawn colored instead of black, Neville and Franklin also go bathed, I will do a few more later or I may wait until tomorrow. I always think about putting off anything until tomorrow. I will get my order of Zamu today and will be happy to get back my energy that being free of sugar has depleted. I should have waited to loose my sweet tooth until I got my order but I don't always think ahead. Will keep it on automatic ordering from now on, I am not a very well organized person and I need to take advantage of all the helps I can get, such as automatic ordering. All my dog and cat supplies are on auto order, I really appreciate that fact, they do to.
Gonna be stormy today so have the livestock over in the barn lot so they can use the barn. Janet, Jesse and JR have already been trying to raise the latch to the gate because they want to be both places. As you can tell it does not take much the entertain me, my animals, the Green Planet tv channel and a baseball game, that is all I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment