Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 2, 2010

As I watched football yesterday, I hope it was not an indication of how my year is going to go, my teams all lost. Hope today is better!
Have not heard from Barky's parents, I thought they were coming home 5 days ago, she is happy with me but I worry a bit about her parents.
Lonna brought home the coconut and the cabbage to put on the front door for good luck through out the year. Sprinkled the coconut milk on the doorway and put the cabbage leaf on the door frame. I am not superstitious but it never hurts to cover all your bases.
I spent most of the day working on the book and working on Qigong healing series.
Spoke with my "baby" sister yesterday via phone, no calls from my son are grandson through Christmas or new year, I do feel badly about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment