Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 22, 2010

Started a new 'me project", will get myself ready for the public since my big dogs will move on the first of the month. Lonna has already found a replacement for them, Jack is not doing well in his present home so will come here on Monday. I have not met him so will have to get used to a completely new dog.
Could not run or walk outdoors yesterday because of the mud so the dogs were very disappointed. I worked with energy healing yesterday and also did training with Dr. Clark's organization on detox and cleanse, I found it very interesting and also did a webinar on health coaching that I really did not get much from.
All the family went out to eat last night so brought me a meal from Mimis which I enjoyed brought all the vegetables, good asparagus and broccoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment