Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 14, 2010

You think you have it bad until you see Haiti, I again can't understand, why a news person can get there and have his water bottle and a child has no help. I think relief organizations need to hire the media to teach them how to get there quickly. Also wonder how people can wander the streets and not be digging for someone.
Life here is dull and mundane, thawed out enough that I can use the hose, but the mud is so deep that I lost my shoes trying to get things done at the barn. Still have not been able to reach anyone who can fix JR's hoofs, have left lots of messages.
Have not been successful getting someone to get my car started so had to have the big boys' mom and dad had to run some errands for me. I am working on being my patience and that is difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment