Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 11, 2010

Warmer today, so nice. Did not get much done yesterday afternoon, had to watch football, both my teams won.
I did gather together some stuff for the big boys mom and dad to have when they move into a house from the shelter, think I can just about supply them with everything they need. I am a pack rat and sometimes that is good.
Heard of a new therapy today that I have to investigate, I investigate all healing therapies that I hear about. This one came from twitter. NMT, I think it is somewhat like Reiki, have to do more investigating, become a CSI, I guess it would be a HSI (health scene investigation).
Hose is still frozen so gotta carry water to the barn this morning but there is hope that by this afternoon the hose will be thawed.

No comments:

Post a Comment